4-Week Discovery Courses £60
Our short Wine Tasting courses are designed to help you get to grips with the basics in just 4 weeks
On our 4-week Discovery courses (one evening per week on 4 consecutive weeks) we take a closer look at a range of wines either from specific parts of the world or specific grape varieties.
These 4-week courses are suitable for all levels of knowledge, even the absolute beginner, and are friendly and informal.
On a typical 4 week course:
- Over the 4 evenings you will taste at least 24 specially selected wines
- You will understand how each wine is made
- You will have developed your ability to assess and taste wine
- You will have developed your sense of smell and wine vocabulary
- You'll have lots of opportunities to ask any questions
COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
To spread the cost of our 4 week courses we charge £60 on booking to reserve your place and then an additional £10 per evening to cover the cost of wines and water biscuits. Great value at only £25 per evening.
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS ANY EVENINGS?
Not a problem. You can either send a subsitute or obtain a credit voucher for another Norfolk Wine School tasting.
This exciting 4 week course discovers the delights of New World wine producing countries including Australia, New Zealand, The USA, Chile, Argentina and South Africa. This course also covers dessert wine
Places remaining: 4
Date/Time: 6th Mar 2019 at 7.00pm
Venue: OPEN, 20 Bank Plain, Norwich