Connoisseurs Tasting Experience
This is perfect if you want to entertain your guests with a special selection of wines that reflect the ‘terroir’ of some of the world’s most famous and classic wine regions. Each wine will be introduced by our fully qualified professional wine tutor with an explanation of what makes it so typical of the style.
(Wines can be tailored around specific countries or themes on request)
Our Connoisseurs Tasting Experience lasts about 2 hours and includes:
- A glass of Champagne or Fine English Fizz to start
- A practical session on how to taste wine
- A tutored tasting of six classic wines from around the world selected from a range including Sancerre, White Burgundy, Red Bordeaux, White Bordeaux, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Nebbiolo from Italy, Rioja Reserva from Spain, Port, Californian Chardonnay, Premium Australian Shiraz, New Zealand Pinot Noir, Bordeaux style blend from South Africa
- Plenty of time for your group to relax, enjoy the wines and ask any wine questions
- A Charcuterie & Cheese platter to match the wines tasted
- Tasting sheets telling you where you can by the wines tasted
- The use of our professional wine tasting glasses
- Set-up and clear down of the venue
This tasting can be held at your private address or holiday home or we can find a venue for you (may incur additional venue hire cost).
Package price £399 for up to 10 guests, additional guests £37.50 per person.
To check dates and tutor availability e-mail us on email@example.com with ‘Connoisseur’ in the subject field