Champagne 'King of Wines' Tasting Experience
Champagne is often quoted as being the "King of Wines and the Wine of Kings" and our Champagne Experience is a luxurious and indulgent tasting that explores why Champagne is world's benchmark for premium quality fine Sparkling Wine. Your fully qualified professional wine tutor will explain the history of Champagne and then take you through a tutored tasting of six delicious Champagnes, each slightly different in character and style.
Our Champagne Tasting Experience lasts about 2 hours and includes:
- A brief introduction to the world’s finest Sparkling Wine
- A practical session on how to taste Champagne
- A tutored tasting of six different Champagne styles including a Grand Marque Champagne, a vintage Champagne, a blanc de blancs (or noirs), a 1er Cru Champagne, a demi-sec and a Rosé Champagne (one wine can be replaced with a Fine English Fizz to compare upon request)
- Plenty of time for your group to relax, enjoy the wines and ask any wine questions
- A taste of Chaource – the cheese to enjoy with Champagne
- Tasting sheets telling you where you can by the wines tasted
- The use of our professional wine tasting glasses
- Set-up and clear down of the venue
This tasting can be held at your private address or holiday home or we can find a venue for you (may incur additional venue hire cost).
Package price £449 for up to 10 guests, additional guests £49 per person.
**JANUARY SALE PRICE £404 plus £44 per additional guest**
(Book and confirm your 2019 booking with a £100 deposit on or before 31st January to qualify for our January sale price)
To check dates and tutor availability e-mail us on email@example.com with ‘Champagne’ in the subject field