Saturday Course & Lunch £95
Our Saturday Course is a full day wine experience hosted at The Last Wine Bar in Norwich. It includes Champagne and canapes & a delicious 3-course lunch!
During the day you will taste 15 wines, from all over the world and learn all about wine including how to make amazing food and wine pairings. The day issuitable for anybody, from beginners to budding connoisseurs and is a relaxed, informal event.
Overview of the day:
- The day starts at 10.30am with a glass of Champagne and breakfast inspired canapes
- You'll then enjoy a practical introduction to wine tasting including how to slurp and sniff like a professional
- In the morning you'll taste a range of classic wine styles from the Old World including France, Italy & Spain
- We then break for a delicious 3 course seasonal lunch (with more wine)
- The afternoon session starts with a fun blind tasting session
- We then take your on a tour of the New World tasting wines from Australia, Chile, South Africa & Argentina
- Finally we'll reveal how you can make great food and wine pairings and finish with some fine cheese paired with more wine!
- The day ends at approx 4.30pm
Our Saturday Course is a full day wine tasting experience hosted at The Last Wine Bar in Norwich which is famous for its extensive wine list. Housed in the quirky surroundings of a
Places remaining: 20
Date/Time: 30th Mar 2019 at 10.30am - 4.30pm
Venue: The Last Wine Bar Norwich