WSET Level 2 £395
Norfolk Wine School is a Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Approved Programme Provider (APP).
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality the WSET offer globally recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
For the interested consumer WSET courses offer a chance to learn about wine in a fun but structured and concentrated way. These courses build your wine knowledge and enable you to interact confidently with staff in shops and restaurants selling wine.
All our WSET courses are examined and certified within a QCA-aproved National Qualifications Framework.
Why book a WSET course with Norfolk Wine School?
- We are part of the local wine school network which won Riedel's WSET Educator of the Year in 2015
- The networks tutors are amongst the highest performing in the UK and our pass rates are much higher than the national average
- We offer a personalised service with direct feedback on progress
- Assistance is offered outside the classroom to students when needed
- We don't sell wine, we are professional wine educators
- Class sizes are kept small to manitain standards
- We use a modern, comfortable, purpose built training facility opposite Norwich Rail Station
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits £395 save £70 vs WSET London School price
We offer this as an 8 week evening course (8 x 2 hours) held on weekday evenings.
This course is intended for those who have little or no product knowledge of the broad range of wines and spirits available.
The qualification is suitable wherever a good level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies.
It is also ideal for those who have a serious interest in wine and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Please note you do not need to have completed the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines to enrol for the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits.
To discuss the right starting point for you please contact our Chief Wine Tutor, Jeremy Dunn
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits:
- Offers an introduction to wine making, key grape varieties and major wine producing regions of the world
- Is key vocational training for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of alcoholic beverages available
- Is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study using a structured curriculum and formal assessment
- Finishes with a 50 question, multiple choice exam
No previous wine tasting experience is required to register for the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits.
To check that this course is suitable for you please review the full WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course specification
The course is designed as vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry, but is also increasingly popular amongst people who want to study out of personal interest alone.
Places remaining: 11
Date/Time: 25th Feb 2019 at 1830
Venue: No 8 Thorpe Road, Norwich
An initial £100 payment reserves your place on our next WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits course starting on 25th February 2019. This can be paid at any
Places remaining: 9
Date/Time: 25th Feb 2019 at 1830
Venue: No 8 Thorpe Road