Wine Tastings in Norwich & Norfolk
Hello and welcome to the Norfolk Wine School. We're a local business providing fun, informative wine tastings, wine courses and food and wine workshops in Norfolk.
Our NEW! Beer tasting makes a great Father's Day Gift.
Treat him to our Evening Introduction to Beer Tasting on 12th July.
Book your place now and request a gift voucher.
We offer a big choice of events ranging from introduction to wine tastings, cheese & wine workshops, longer courses and masterclasses covering wine in more depth. Our events are always relaxed and there's something for everyone from beginners to budding connoisseurs. Our Gift Vouchers make a great gift for any wine lover.
In addition to our regular tastings we're an approved provider of WSET Courses (Wine & Spirit Education Trust) and regularly host Corporate and Private events (hen, birthday & anniversary parties) across Norfolk.
We are the No #1 Food and Drink Attraction in Norwich
and have been awarded a tripadvisor Cerificate of Excellence for conistently receiving great reviews
"Had an excellent experience as a beginner at this event. Really well presented and a great atmosphere too. Will definitely be back soon"
"A fun day out for anyone who likes drinking wine and would like to know a little more about it. The host was friendly and knowledgeable and the day was very fun and informative. 10/10 would recommend"
Why choose the Norfolk Wine School?
- We are professional wine educators, we don't sell wine so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the tasting.
- All the wines we taste are hand-picked from Norfolk's leading independent wine retailers and national suppliers
- We offer structured courses; immerse yourself in the world of wine on our 8 week World of Wine course and taste over 50 wines along the way.
Midsummers English Wine tasting with guest speaker, Ben Witchell from Norfolk's Flint Vineyard.
Thursday 21st June 7-9pm, Norwich
Join us for an evening celebrating home-grown English wine. We'll explain why south-east England is capable of making world class sparkling wine and Ben Witchell, Winemaker at Flint Vineyard, will share his story with you and taste some of his delicious Norfolk wine. We'll also explore other English regions that are producing great wines.
Norfolk Wine School Venues
Norfolk Wine School is delighted to host its 8 Week World of Wine Course and Saturday Courses at Cinema City, St Andrews Street, Norwich, NR2 4AD. This Grade 1 listed building and leading cultural institution is a wonderful setting for these events held in the newly refurbished Marchesi Room which also has disabled access.
Norfolk Wine School is delighted to host a variety of tastings and courses at The Library Restaurant, 4A Guildhall Hill, Norwich, NR2 1JH. This lovingly restored listed building, formerly the UK's 1st subscription libary, is now a thriving restaurant and bar. Tastings are held in a private room on the 2nd floor.
We also host tastings and food and wine workshops at the popular St Andrews Brewhouse, 41 St Andrews Street, Norwich, NR2 4TP. This busy micro brewery and smoke house serves its own beers alongside an impressive range of craft beers and ales. Tastings are held in The Tank Room, a comfortable private room on the 1st floor.
For further details on our venues (including map) please click here.
Other Wine Schools
We are proud to be part of the Local Wine School network - the only UK-wide network of independent wine schools. All our centres offer fun wine tastings and courses to suit everyone from absolute beginner to the serious enthusiast.
All our tastings can also be purchased as great gifts that can be redeemed at any of our wine schools across the UK. All Gift Vouchers are despatched by 1st class post and are valid for 2 years. FREE DELIVERY. Check out our National website for further details - www.localwineschool.com
- Wine Tasting London-West & Wine Courses London-West
- Wine Tasting London-East & Wine Courses London-East
- Wine Tasting London-South & Wine Courses London-South
- Wine Tasting London-North & Wine Courses London-North
- Wine Tasting Edinburgh & Wine Courses Edinburgh
- Wine Tasting Glasgow & Wine Courses Glasgow
- Wine Tasting Manchester & Wine Courses Manchester
- Wine Tasting Liverpool/Chester & Wine Courses Liverpool/Chester
- Wine Tasting Birmingham & Wine Courses Birmingham
- Wine Tasting Leeds/York & Wine Courses Leeds/York
- Wine Tasting Bristol/Bath & Wine Courses Bristol/Bath
- Wine Tasting Newcastle upon Tyne & Wine Courses Newcastle upon Tyne
- Wine Tasting Nottingham & Derby & Wine Courses Nottingham & Derby
- Wine Tasting Brighton/Tun Wells & Wine Courses Brighton/Tun Wells
- Wine Tasting Cambridge & Wine Courses Cambridge
- Wine Tasting Norwich & Norfolk & Wine Courses Norwich & Norfolk
- Wine Tasting Essex & Wine Courses Essex
- Wine Tasting Oxford/Cheltenham & Wine Courses Oxford/Cheltenham
- Wine Tasting Shropshire & Wine Courses Shropshire
- Wine Tasting Hertfordshire & Wine Courses Hertfordshire
- Wine Tasting Reading/Windsor/Berkshire & Wine Courses Reading/Berks
- Wine Tasting Lancashire & Wine Courses Lancashire
- Wine Tasting Milton Keynes & Wine Courses Milton Keynes
- Wine Tasting Hampshire - Wine Courses Southampton/Winchester
- Wine Tasting Surrey - Wine Courses & Wine Tastings in Guildford