Tapas and Wine Workshop
If you enjoy snacking on Spanish tapas then join us for an authentic taste of Spanish food and wine at our Tapas and Wine workshop.
We'll explain how the Spanish have mastered the art of matching simply prepared but delicious bite-sized snacks with great wines that make every mouthful an experience to be savoured. This tasting experience kicks off with a glass of bubbly Spanish Cava while we explain the principles of food and wine pairing. We'll then reveal some of the secrets behind why bite sized portions of Spanish food are a match made in heaven with wines from different regions of Spain, often made to match the local food.
During the evening we will present a range of six specially prepared hot and cold tapas with at least three combinations selected from the list below:
- Rioja Crianza with smoked Spanish ham
- Manzanilla Sherry with plump Spanish olives
- A modern style Spanish red with spicy croquetas
- Spanish Rosado with Chorizo in oil
- Fino Sherry with salted almonds
- Mencia red wine with roasted Spanish vegetables
- Galician Albarino with bolas de bacalao
Perfect for foodies!
Professional ISO tasting glasses and all tasting materials are provided including bread and table water.
Our Tapas and Wine Workshop makes a great gift and can be purchased as a Gift Voucher for £37.50
Places remaining: 2
Course Date/Time: Thu 29th Mar 2018 at 7-9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Cinema City, Norwich