Saturday Course with Champagne and 3 course lunch
Our Saturday Course is a full day wine experience hosted in a beautiful and historic listed building. It includes Champagne and canapes on arrival and a delicious 3-course lunch!
The day is hosted in a private room at Cinema City, Norwich. This independent arthouse cinema is in a beautifully preserved and renovated Grade 1 listed building. Lunch is served in The Dining Room's, one of Norwich's leading restaurants with stunning vaulted ceilings.
- We kick off at 10.30am with a glass of Champagne and canapes
- An introduction to wine including how to slurp and sniff like a professional
- A tasting of classic wines from the Old World including France, Italy & Spain
- A delicious 3 course seasonal lunch with wine view a sample lunch menu here
- A tasting of wines from the New World, including Australia, Chile, South Africa & Argentina
- A practical demonstration of how to create amazing food and wine pairings
- The day will finish at 4.30pm
Places remaining: 4
Course Date/Time: Sat 24th Nov 2018 at 10.30am - 4.30pm
Duration: 6 hours
Venue: Cinema City, Norwich