Corporate Christmas Events
Who doesn't love a glass of wine during the festive season? We have many years experience of helping businesses entertain their staff or clients during the festive season. To make it nice and easy for you we have developed our festive party package; a relaxed, fun and informative event that your guests are guaranteed to remember.
Our festive party package starts with a glass of fizz to get everybody in the festive spirit followed by a short introduction to wine tasting during which we'll have your guests tasting wine like a professional. We'll then take your guests on a journey around the world of wine in which every wine has been specially selected with the festive season in mind. The event includes a competitive blind tasting and you can decide how you want to finish your event with a classic pairing of a either a fine LBV Port paired with Stilton cheese or a luscious raisiny Tawny Port with a mince pie.
Our festive party package lasts around 2 hours and includes:
- A welcome glass of Champagne
- A brief introduction to wine tasting – including how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional
- A seated, tutored tasting of six wines, specially selected for the festive season including:
- A classic French Sauvignon Blanc or a local Norfolk White Wine
- A modern white wine from the New World
- A Chardonnay that will make you fall in love with Chardonnay again
- A soft, spicy luxurious red wine to savour in front of a roaring log fire
- A mature Spanish classic red wine
- A fine LBV Port paired with a portion of Colston Basset Stilton or a Tawny Port paired with a Mince Pie
- The event also includes a fun blind tasting game in teams in which your guests have to guess the grape, country and price of a wine using all their newly acquired wine tasting skills
- A small prize for the team that wins the blind tasting
- Plenty of time for your guests to ask any wine related questions they may have
We can host this event at your office, one of our partner venues (subject to availablity) or a venue of your choice.
For prices and availability, please contact our Chief Wine Tutor, Jeremy Dunn, on 01603 431357 or e-mail him on email@example.com