ONLINE Wine Tastings
Let us take you via Zoom to some of the world's most exciting wine regions and immerse you in the people, the personalities, the stories and the grape varieties behind the wines.
This is the new way to enjoy wine, LIVE, interactive and all in the comfort of your own home! It's a great way to spend time in the company of family and friends and is much more fun than a night in front of the TV!
All online tastings are hosted by a professional wine tutor and there will be plenty of time to interact with the tutor, your fellow guests and ask all your wine questions. Look out for our special 'Meet the Maker' sessions.
At each tasting we've partnered with a wine merchant who will deliver the wines for your tasting directly to your door.
So, how does it work?
- Choose an exciting tasting or course from the list below and book your place
- Just so you know, the charge is per device (maximum 2 people per device) so for 2 devices, book 2 places
- Remember to order your wine from the partner wine merchant...there will usually be a link on the booking page, if not look out for our follow up e-mail
- Your Zoom tasting invitation will be sent via e-mail, around 48 hours before your online tasting
- The e-mail will also include your tasting sheet and other handy tasting information - including how to prepare your wines in advance
- Prepare your wines, click the Zoom invitation, relax and enjoy your online wine tasting adventure!
We're pretty confident that you're going to enjoy drinking the wines we've selected so all wines supplied will be 75cl bottles (unless otherwise stated). All sessions will give advice on how to serve and store your wines to keep them fresh for as long as possible. Remember, at our online tastings you are in control of your tasting measures!
If you have any queries about our online wine tastings, or issues ordering wines please contact us by phone or by e-mail.