ONLINE WSET courses
Our online WSET courses mean you can now study for your WSET qualification from the comfort of your own home.
Norfolk Wine School is part of the Local Wine School Network, the UK's leading and award winning wine education company. Your online course will be delivered in LIVE classroom sessions hosted by one of our certified WSET educators. All our tutors are knowledgeable and passionate about wine, they are some of the best wine educators in the business.
Why choose to study online with us:
- Our courses offer a near classroom experience online - you will be tutored through your course by a professionally qualified wine tutor, they are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- Our courses cover the same content as the classroom courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and ask any questions you have
- We offer a different course formats including evening, weekend and condensed courses so you can choose the format that suits your schedule
- The convenience of an online exam, take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
You don’t need to worry about sourcing the wines to taste on your online course. One of our wine experts has specially selected wines for each course specifically designed to illustrate key learning outcomes. When you sign up for your course you’ll be sent a link to buy the recommended wines at an exclusive discounted price.
All courses booked via Norfolk Wine School include an individually tailored support package delivered by Chief Wine Tutor, Jeremy Dunn, designed to ensure that you are fully prepared for your exam including:
- Telephone and e-mail based mentoring service for the duration of your course
- Online exam preparation session
All our courses include an online exam (candidates must meet a list of specific requirements). There is also an option to take your exam in person at any of our clasroom centres nationwide once our classroom sessions are up and running again, please ask for more details of this option.
The WSET Level 1 Award in Wines is the ideal starting point for anybody new to wine or those beginning a career in wine or hospitality. What the course covers:
Places remaining: 5
Date/Time: 21st Jul 2020 at 2pm
Venue: Your home via Zoom