WSET Level 2 Wine £435
Norfolk Wine School is a Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Approved Programme Provider (APP).
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality the WSET offer globally recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
For the interested consumer WSET courses offer a chance to learn about wine in a fun but structured and concentrated way. These courses build your wine knowledge and enable you to interact confidently with staff in shops and restaurants selling wine.
All our WSET courses are examined and certified within a QCA-aproved National Qualifications Framework.
Why book a WSET course with Norfolk Wine School?
- We are part of the local wine school network which won Riedel's WSET Educator of the Year in 2015
- The networks tutors are amongst the highest performing in the UK and our pass rates are much higher than the national average
- We offer a personalised service with direct feedback on progress
- Assistance is offered outside the classroom to students when needed
- We don't sell wine, we are professional wine educators
- Class sizes are kept small to manitain standards
- We use a modern, comfortable, purpose built training facility opposite Norwich Rail Station
WSET Level 2 Award in Wines £435 save £45 vs WSET London School price
We offer this as an 8 week evening course (8 x 2 hours) held on weekday evenings or as a shorter 3-day course running on 3 consecutive Sundays.
This course is intended for those who have little or no product knowledge of the broad range of wines available.
The qualification is suitable wherever a good level of product knowledge is required to underpin job skills and competencies.
It is also ideal for those who have a serious interest in wine and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way.
Please note you do not need to have completed the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines to enrol for the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines.
To discuss the right starting point for you please contact our Chief Wine Tutor, Jeremy Dunn
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines:
- Offers an introduction to wine making, key grape varieties and major wine producing regions of the world
- Is key vocational training for those employed in the drinks industry who have little previous knowledge of the broad range of wines available
- Is also appropriate for those not employed in the drinks industry who wish to study a structured curriculum followed by a formal assessment
- Finishes with a 50 question, multiple choice exam
No previous wine tasting experience is required to register for the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines.
To check that this course is suitable for you please review the full WSET Level 2 Award in Wines course specification
This is an 8 week evening course format of the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines. This immersive course explores the world's major grape varieties and important wine regions. Through a
Places remaining: 10
Date/Time: 20th Jan 2020 at 1830-2030
Venue: No 8 Thorpe Road, Norwich