Christmas Cheese and Wine Workshop
Love Cheese? Love wine? Love Christmas? Why not come along to our festive cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home this Christmas. We will kick off with a glass of festive fizz and then we shall be exploring a range of delicious cheeses, incuding Cheeses made in Norfolk and matching them with some classic wines from around the world including some fine Sparkling Wines. We shall also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home to impress your festive guests.
On the evening we will try six different cheese and wine combinations. The matchings will vary from one event to another and are continually reviewed depending upon cheese availability but each event will include a minimum of two local Norfolk Cheeses and at lease a couple selected from the delicious combinations below.
- Chaource with Champagne
- French Chevre (Goats cheese) with Loire Sauvignon Blanc
- Farmhouse Cheshire with Chenin Blanc
- Brie de Meaux with a Fine English Fizz
- Roquefort with Sauternes
- Pecorino from Tuscany with Sangiovese
- Norfolk Binham Blue with an Italian Ripasso style red
- Norfolk Dapple with Barrel Fermented Chardonnay
- Smoked Norfolk Dapple with a South African red blend
- Cropwell Bishop Silton with a Late Bottled Vintage Port
Perfect for foodies!
Professional ISO tasting glasses, all course materials including tasting sheets, table water, oat biscuits and water biscuits are provided.
This Christmas food and wine workshop makes a great gift and can be purchased as a Gift Voucher for just £37.50
Places remaining: 6
Course Date/Time: Thu 6th Dec 2018 at 7-9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Cinema City, Norwich