Summer Cheese and Wine Workshop
Love Cheese? Love Wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine workshop and learn how to create perfect cheese and wine pairings that you can enjoy at home.
We will be exploring a range of delicious cheeses, including Cheeses made in Norfolk, and matching them with some classic wines from around the world. We will also talk about food and wine matching more generally and you will pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
During the evening you'll get to try 6 different cheese and wine pairings specially selected for the appropriate season. The majority of our Cheeses are supplied by our expert Cheese supplier, family owned and run Amaretto Delicatessen in Norwich, just a few minutes walk from our venue, The Last Wine Bar.
This event will include a minimum of 2 local Norfolk Cheeses and at least 3 pairings selected from the combinations below:
- Chaorce with Sparkling wine
- French Chevre (Goats Cheese) with Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Farmhouse Cheshire with Chenin Blanc
- Brie de Meaux with Viognier
- Epoisses with Gewurztraminer
- Roquefort with Sauternes
- Tuscan Pecorino with Sangiovese
- Norfolk Dapple with a barrel fermented Chardonnay
- Smoked Norfolk Dapple with Pinotage
- Colston Basset Stilton & a classic LBV Port
Your cheeseboard will never be the same again. Perfect for foodies!
Professional ISO tasting glasses and all tasting materials including tasting sheets are provided as are water biscuits, oatcakes and table water.
Places remaining: 18
Course Date/Time: Thu 18th Jun 2020 at 7.00pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: The Last Wine Bar
The Last Brasserie, Bar and Cellar
St Georges Street