WSET Level 1 £175
Norfolk Wine School is a Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Approved Programme Provider (APP).
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality the WSET offer globally recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
For the interested consumer WSET courses offer a chance to learn about wine in a fun but structured and concentrated way. These courses build your wine knowledge and enable you to interact confidently with staff in shops and restaurants selling wine.
All our WSET courses are examined and certified within a QCA-aproved National Qualifications Framework.
Why book a WSET course with Norfolk Wine School?
- We are part of the local wine school network which won Riedel's WSET Educator of the Year in 2015
- The networks tutors are amongst the highest performing in the UK and our pass rates are much higher than the national average
- We offer a personalised service with direct feedback on progress
- Assistance is offered outside the classroom to students when needed
- We use a modern, comfortable, purpose built trainng facility oppos
- We don't sell wine, we are professional wine educators
- Class sizes are kept small to manitain standards
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines £175
We offer this as a single day course (runs on selected Sundays)
The WSET Level 1 Award in Wines establishes the basic skills and product knowledge required in the service and retail ofwine. It is ideal for preparing a person for their first job in hospitality or drinks retail.
- Ideal for boosting confidence of new or inexperienced front line staff in the hospitality and retail sectors
- Establishes basic skills and product knowledge required for the service and retail of wine
- The course is also a good introductory first
- course for wine ehthusiasts wishing to study in a structured way
- The qualification also covers how to taste wine and identify wine styles how to store and serve wine and how to pair food and wine
- The day finishes with a 30 question multiple choice exam
No previous experience of wine tasting is necessary to register for the Level 1 Award in Wines. To check that this course is suitable for you please click to review the full WSET Level 1 Course Specification.
The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 1 Award in Wines is an ideal starting point for anyone who is considering embarking on a professional career in the drinks industry
Places remaining: 12
Date/Time: 20th Jan 2019 at 10am - 5.30pm
Venue: No 8 Thorpe Road, Norwich