WSET Level 3 Wine £749
Norfolk Wine School is a Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Approved Programme Provider (APP).
For anyone pursuing a career in wine or hospitality the WSET offer globally recognised qualifications useful for your CV.
For the interested consumer WSET courses offer a chance to learn about wine in a fun but structured and concentrated way. These courses build your wine knowledge and enable you to interact confidently with staff in shops and restaurants selling wine.
All our WSET courses are examined and certified within a QCA-aproved National Qualifications Framework.
Why book a WSET course with Norfolk Wine School?
- We are part of the local wine school network which won Riedel's WSET Educator of the Year in 2015
- The networks tutors are amongst the highest performing in the UK and our pass rates are much higher than the national average
- We offer a personalised service with direct feedback on progress
- Assistance is offered outside the classroom to students when needed
- We use a modern, comfortable, purpose built trainng facility oppos
- We don't sell wine, we are professional wine educators. Class sizes are kept small to manitain standards
WSET Level 3 Award in Wines £749 save £50 vs WSET London School price
We offer WSET Level 3 as a Sunday daytime class delivered over 6 Sundays (plus a half day exam) with time for private study built in between tuition sessions.
- It is excellent vocational training in product knowledge for those employed in the drinks industry
- It is also increasingly popular amongst serious enthusiasts who wish to study this fascinating subject to a high level
- It establishes advanced skills and product knowledge required in the service and retail of wine
- It covers in depth every major wine producing region of the world and most styles of wine
- It finishes with a 2.5hr exam in two parts: a combined theory paper consisting of a 50 question multiple-choice section and a four question short written answer section and a blind tasting of two wines.
The Level 2 Award in Wines & Spirits is a good pre-requisite for this course.
To check whether this course is suitable for you please check the full WSET Level 3 Award in Wines course specification.
The registration deadline for this course is Friday 7th December to enable us to register you with the WSET. We cannot guarantee that applicants who apply after this date will be able to join the course and a late applicant fee of £25 will apply.